30W - 70W Multi Range Soldering Gun
|Size (L x W x H)
|21 cm x 10 cm x 30 cm
- Dual wattage 200-240V Input: Hi(max.70W) Lo ( constant 30W)
- Used high efficiency ceramic heater.
- Wide range of applications from sheet metal to P.C.Board.
- By pressing the trigger continuously ( Hi position) enables to reach the maximum temperatures at 330°C about 10 times faster than Lo position.
- Ergonomically designed grip is safe and comfortable.
- The most suitable for maintenance use.
- Initial use, there may be some smoke temporary but it will soon be diminished, then no smoke after all.
- Don’t press trigger over 30sec. while not in use or soldering for small components.
- Due to drop of electrical insulation factor at Hi position, repuest to care for soldering work to P.C.B or sensitive electronic components against leakage current.
- Heater is having very high temperature, be sure to use soldering stand and caution to get burn of fire.
- Don’t make cool with water as it may cause damage of heater. Request for natural cooling after unplug.
- Don’t apply a file to tip for regular cleaning ae it may damage the long-life tip. And suggest for regular cleaning by detachment of tip to prevent burning.
- Tight firmly on tip fixing screw (nut).
- When new tip replacement is required, stainless pipe built-in the tip might stick to the heater, thus, be sure to remove the old stainless pipe.
What's in the box
1 UNIT OF SOLDERING GUN